I’ve been having a Twitter conversation with @sourceofthought (which you can see by clicking 2 links: Click Me First Then Click Me) which now causes me to want to delve deeper into this than is possible in a series of tweets, so here goes…
What follows is a letter I just wrote in reply to a fund raising email from Organizing America. The fund raising email follows.
In a previous blog entry , I mentioned that I had read Michael Pallan’s book “In Defense of Food”. Subsequent to that, I’ve been reading (and have not yet finished) another of Michael’s books: “The Omnivore’s Dilemma” but I had to stop and blog when I read, then stopped and read AGAIN, 1 paragraph in the middle of his book. Here’s the paragraph: Read more…
It’s later than I want, but I don’t want to leave a brand new food blog without posting something about food! Unfortunately, it’s already WAY past my bed time (I start to work at 6:00 AM and it’s now 9:23 PM) So I don’t want to fully flesh out any of the ideas I have, so treat this as a “to do” list of blog posts I intend to do:
- How I started cooking – The Easy Bake Oven is my earliest cooking memory – Done!
- My first full meal – when I was 7, and how I still cook it 41 years later, but with a more mature palette! – Done!
- Small chickens — calling all small chickens! – Done!
- Recipe Repository – Any suggestions for how/where to create one?
- Rant about California Milk Subsidies – Done!
- The search for Spice Organization
That’s all for now!